Designer Teak Wooden Carved Temple Manufacture
This Designer Teak Wooden Carved Temple Manufacture will surely add glory and prosperity to your house. We have a wide range of Indian teak wood, hand carved wooden temples, pooja ghar, mandir.
We have used fine quality teak wood which is very durable and dense solid wood which has beautiful grains with rich colors and high quality polyester gloss polish and paint which makes our product more attractive and fruitful.
This timeless temple design from our classic collection is the perfect match for those who are looking for a compact and functional temple with unmatched durable quality that is seal of DST Home furniture. This traditional design, done in an open style with a clssy look , is for the pious devotees who have gone to great lengths to create a separate abode for their gods. This temple is therefore ideal for mounting on a solid wall or on a high counter and is well suited for small apartments.
Before ordering, we ask that you not only MEASURE the OUTSIDE size of your room space, but also MEASURE all your idols/picture frames to double test and make sure they fit the inside space of your house. selected temple. If you need help, please send us a message via DST. Each pooja coffin created by DST is crafted with attention to detail and high quality using traditional teak. The wooden temple is finished smoothly in a traditional Rosewood/Sheesham color (think dark brown) with a matte or glossy finish. Mandir puja ready to use with light bulbs, 4 hooks to hang garland or ring inside, pads/DST for idols, cleaning brush and screws to hang the house’s temple on the wall if need. This temple requires no assembly and simply screws into the dome position. There is a drawer for extra storage and a pull out tray for more storage space for your diya or thali. Our wooden pagodas are easy to clean and maintain. It can be wiped daily with a damp cloth. Please read our Product Care Tag for details, included with each wooden mandir.
FEATURES OF WOODEN TEMPLE
- Handcrafted Temple with original Teak Wood with polyester high gloss polish
- Traditionally Crafted by skilled artisans
- All Sizes, Color, Finishing can be customized as per your demand.
- Color: Glossy Brown
- Style: Wipe & Dry cloth without water
- No assembly required
- Extra Storage Space for keeping pooja essentials
PRODUCT DIMENSION & SPECIFICATION
SIZES OF WOODEN TEMPLE
LENGTH: 60 INCH (152 CM ) APPROX.
WIDTH: 30 INCH (76 CM) APPROX.
HEIGHT: 90 INCH (229 CM) APPROX.
CHOWKI (BASE): 24 INCH HIGH (61 CMS)
MIDDLE PART : 36 INCH HIGH(91 CMS ) APPROX.
LOWER STEP: 4 X 2½ INCH (10 CM X 6 CM) (W X H )
UPPER STEP: 6 X 4 INCH (15 CM X 10 CM) (W X H) APPROX.
(Customization in Shape, Color, Size, Polishing, Tufting and Design as well)
Designer Teak Wooden Carved Temple Manufacture
|Brand Name||DST Home Furniture|
|Product Featuring||ONE BIG SIZE WOODEN TEMPLE||Company Type||Manufacturer and Exporters since 2005|
|Material||Supreme Quality Indian Teak wood & Qualitied Fabrication & Cushioning as well||Workmanship||Unique Hand Crafted|
|Style||Designer Teak Wooden Carved Temple Manufacture||Color/Finishing||Glossy Walnut Finish|
“Teak furniture” is unique because it produces its own natural oil that makes it very low maintenance in comparison to other types of outdoor wood furniture. Furthermore, teak oil prevents water and moisture from sinking into the wood that can cause dry rot.
- Teak requires virtually no maintenance
- Teak is a dense, hard deciduous tree found in tropical regions of the world like Burma and Thailand. Tectona Grandis (the real name for teak) is one of the most valuable timbers in the world and unmatched in durability and beauty.
- Teak wood is dense so it is not inclined to bend, warp, or crack over time.
- Natural oils prevent teak furniture from dry rot.
- Teak contains a natural resin that is a rubber-like substance. This resin acts as a natural repellent against insects and termites. Although it’s said that termites won’t eat teak, the truth is they will. Read this to learn more about teak and termites.
- Because of its inherent protective qualities, teak furniture costs more than other types of wood or metal furnishings
(C) PACKAGING DETAILS
It has Triple layer packing
1) These Products are packed firstly in bubble papers.
2) In Next Step, Everything packed in cardboard.
3) And then wrapped in polythene paper
4) After these are packed in wooden created if needed
(D) HOW TO BUY
On DST Home furniture, Online Shopping is so easy and fast
- Just clicked the product you want to buy and reach at last where you will find the product form, write down all the details and additional specification you required on furniture. Our Team will reply back to you as soon as possible
- Or the finest way is to click the picture of product you want to buy and send the query on our WhatsApp no. +919815224101, +917696522022. We will personally handle your project. Thanks
(E) ABOUT COMPANY
“DST Home Furniture has been manufacturing, supplying, and Exporting Carving Home Furniture Products for the past 20 years. Wood Carving is a fine art that is developed with years of experience and knowledge about the quality of wood. We have a professional working team to complete each and every project.
“Here we offering” you the whole range of Home Furniture which includes BED & BEDROOM SETS – Beds Dressers & Chest, Night Stand, Benches. DINING ROOM – 4 Seater/6 Seater/8 Seater Dining Sets Chair & Stool, LIVING ROOM – Luxury Sofa, Antique Sofa, Wooden Sofa, Corner Sofa, Diwan, Teak Wood Temples, Teak Wooden Swings, CHAIR – Accent Chair, Lounge Chair, Rocking Chair, Wing Chair, High Back Chair, Exclusive Chair, Love Seat, and room divider partitions, and cupboards”
>Top Trend Models
We carry our designs to the next step with the most prestigious and comfortable collections with our models renewed every year according to the conditions of the day.
We have been engaged in manufacturing, development and production processes in the furniture sector since 2005 with a competent team.
You can get support from our architects in all furniture selection and ordering process and you can design your furniture according to sizes required before ordering.
>Support after sale
We work with the same dedication and service policy not only during the sales process but also after the sale, we are always with you in case of a problem you may encounter.
>Handwork and Natural Wood
Throughout the whole furniture design and production process, we manufacture the antiques of the future, which can always remain valuable with the of carving, painting, embroidery and upholstery art by using first class natural wood and deep handwork.
We can send our furniture to many parts of the world without any problems.
At DST, Here we are offering you secure dealing because we will provide fumigation certificate and insurance of each and every product so In case of any damage you can claim so it is so secure to have deal with us